Pentair showcases its product lines at Water Environment Federation’s Annual Technical Exhibition (WEFTEC) in Chicago. The collection includes:
- X-Flow tubular membrane. These systems act preventing the buildup of insoluble particles in high-solids ultrafiltration, promising lower energy consumption by up to 50 percent.
- X-Flow Compact 75G membrane, with a chemical resistance that makes it suitable for treatment of food and beverage wastewater as well as produced water in the oil and gas industry.
- ECOPOD Wastewater Treatment System. For applications that require on-site wastewater treatment including individual residential installations, cluster designs, and small-to-medium commercial applications. It acts by reducing the levels of Nitrogen, Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD) and Total Suspended Solids (TSS) in wastewater.
- Vertical Turbine Solids Handling Pump. It’s declared to help save up to 40-70 percent in initial construction costs compared to conventional wet-pit/dry-pit designs, being able to hold high solid loads, allowing the entire drive system and controls to be located above the flood plain.
- Intelliboost System from Aurora Pump. The control over a wide range of flow and pressure values improves the efficiency of the system.